Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages
Атаман гайд по игре raid

Warlord Overview

RARITY: Legendary
ROLE: Support

Total Stats (★★★★★★)

Health Points (HP): 22,305
Attack (ATK): 914
Defense (DEF): 1,178
Speed (SPD): 100
Critical Rate (C. Rate): 15%
Critical Damage (C. DMG): 50%
Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 30
Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 20

Warlord Tier List

Warlord Skills

Bludgeon [ATK]
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 25% chance of increasing the duration of all debuffs on the target by 1 turn.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff chance +5%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff chance +10%

Protection of Gods (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Places a [Block Debuffs] buff on all allies for 1 turn. Places a [Shield] buff equal to this Champion’s MAX HP on all allies for 2 turns. Restores all allies’ HP by 25%.
Level 2: Cooldown -1

Orcish Rituals [ATK] (Cooldown: 6 turns)
Attacks all enemies. Has a 70% chance to put each target’s Skills on cooldown. Has a 30% chance to fully deplete each target’s Turn Meter.
Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 6: Cooldown -1

Increases Ally RESIST in all Battles by 50.

Other champions from this faction

Other champions with similar buffs

Other champions with Block debuffs buff

Other champions with Shield buff