Haarken Greatblade

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages
Haarken Greatblade - Guide - Raid Shadow Legends

Haarken Greatblade

Faction: Barbarians
Rarity: Epic
Element: Void
Role: Attack
How to get: Shards

Total Stats (★★★★★★)

Health Points: 14,865
Attack: 1,487
Defense: 826
Speed: 95
Critical Rate: 15%
Critical Damage: 60%
Debuff Resistance: 30
Debuff Accuracy: 0

Haarken Greatblade Review

Haarken Greatblade is an Epic champion from the Barbarians faction in the Raid: Shadow Legends, with Void affinity and Attack role. She has three active skills and an Aura that increases Ally ATK in Doom Tower battles by 32%. Haarken needs 11 tomes to improve all of her skills.

Haarken Greatblade Skills

Description of skills in the game

Blooded Steel. Attacks 1 enemy. Places an extra hit if this attack is critical.
Damage based on: [ATK].
Level 2: Damage +5%.
Level 3: Damage +5%.
Level 4: Damage +10%.

Fearsome Iron Slab. Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff on the target for 2 turns before attacking.
Damage based on: [ATK].
Cooldown: 4 turns.
Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%.
Level 3: Damage 10%.
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%.
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%.

Infectious Panic. Attacks 1 enemy. Applies a Debuff Spread effect, taking 2 random debuffs from the target and placing them on all enemies. Also extends the duration of those debuffs by 2 turns. Will not extend the duration of debuffs on the initial target.
Damage based on: [ATK].
Cooldown: 5 turns.
Level 2: Damage +5%.
Level 3: Damage +10%.
Level 4: Damage +10%.
Level 5: Cooldown -1.

Aura. Increases Ally ATK in Doom Tower battles by 32%.

Haarken Greatblade – Best Gears

Haarken Greatblade – Masteries Guide

Champion Tips

Other champions from this faction

Other champions with similar debuffs

Other champions with Weaken debuff