Brakus the Shifter

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages
Бракус гайд

Brakus the Shifter Review

Faction: Skinwalkers
Rarity: Legendary
Role: Attack
Affinity: Force

Total Stats (★★★★★★)

Health Points (HP): 19,815
Attack (ATK): 1,465
Defense (DEF): 793
Speed (SPD): 101
Critical Rate (C. Rate): 15%
Critical Damage (C. DMG): 63%
Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 40
Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 0

Brakus the Shifter Description

Brakus the Shifter is a legendary champion from Skinwalkers faction, with Force affinity and Attack role. He has three active skills and one passive skill.

Brakus the Shifter Skills

Innocent Blood. Attacks 1 enemy. Heals this Champion by 15% of the damage inflicted.
Damage based on: [ATK]
Lvl. 2 Damage +5%
Lvl. 3 Damage +5%
Lvl. 4 Damage +5%
Lvl. 5 Damage +5%

Full Moon Rampage. Attacks 1 enemy 6 times. The first hit has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 3 turns. Heals this Champion by 25% of the damage inflicted.
Heals this Champion by 50% of the damage inflicted instead if the target is under a [Fear] or a [True Fear] debuff.
Damage based on: [ATK]
Cooldown: 5 turns
Lvl. 2 Damage +10%
Lvl. 3 Damage +15%
Lvl. 4 Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Lvl. 5 Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Lvl. 6 Cooldown -1
Lvl. 7 Cooldown -1

Hunter’s Howl. Places a 50% [Increase ATK] buff on all allies for 3 turns, then attacks 1 enemy 3 times.
Each hit has a 50% chance of placing a [True Fear] debuff for 1 turn. Has a 50% chance of placing a [Fear] debuff on 2 random enemies for 1 turn if the [True Fear] debuff is placed.
Damage based on: [ATK]
Cooldown: 5 turns
Lvl. 2 Damage +10%
Lvl. 3 Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Lvl. 4 Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Lvl. 5 Cooldown -1

Beast Mode. Passive Effect. Damage increases by 40% when this Champion’s HP drops below 40%.
Active Effect. Revives this Champion with 20% HP when killed. Immediately grants an Extra Turn.
Cooldown: 7 turns
Lvl. 2 Cooldown -1
Lvl. 3 Cooldown -1

Brakus the Shifter Build – Gear

Brakus the Shifter Build – Masteries

Other champions from this faction

Other champions with similar debuffs

Other champions with Weaken debuff

Other champions with Fear debuff

Other champions with similar buffs

Other champions with Increase ATK buff