Cillian the Lucky


Search
Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages
Килиан Счастливый гайд raid

Cillian the Lucky Review

Faction: Banner Lords
Rarity: Legendary
Role: Attack
Affinity: Magic

Total Stats (★★★★★★)

Health Points (HP): 13,215
Attack (ATK): 1,432
Defense (DEF): 1,266
Speed (SPD): 98
Critical Rate (C. Rate): 15%
Critical Damage (C. DMG): 63%
Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 30
Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 10

Cillian the Lucky Description

Cillian the Lucky is a legendary champion from Banner Lords faction, with Magic affinity and Attack role. He has three active skills, one passive skill and an aura, that increases Ally ATK in all Battles by 25%.

Cillian the Lucky Skills

Trip Up. Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Each hit has a 35% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease SPD] debuff for 2 turns. Each hit also has a 35% chance of stealing 30% of the target’s current Turn Meter.
Damage based on: [ATK]
Lvl. 2 Damage +10%
Lvl. 3 Damage +10%
Lvl. 4 Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Lvl. 5 Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Lvl. 6 Buff/Debuff Chance +5%

Inflict Misfortune. Attacks 1 enemy. Has an 85% chance of placing a [Block Cooldown Skills] debuff for 4 turns. Also has a 35% chance of placing a [Block Cooldown Skills] debuff on all other enemies for 1 turn.
Damage based on: [ATK]
Cooldown: 4 turns
Lvl. 2 Damage +5%
Lvl. 3 Damage +10%
Lvl. 4 Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Lvl. 5 Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Lvl. 6 Cooldown -1

Head Ringer. Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Stun] debuff for 1 turn. Has a 25% chance of placing the [Stun] debuff for 2 turns instead and stealing 50% of the target’s current Turn Meter. Resets the cooldown of this Skill if the target is killed.
Damage based on: [ATK]
Cooldown: 5 turns
Lvl. 2 Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Lvl. 3 Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Lvl. 4 Damage +20%
Lvl. 5 Cooldown -1
Lvl. 6 Cooldown -1

Charmed Life. [P]. Places one of the following buffs on this Champion for 2 turns at the start of each turn: a 50% [Increase ATK] buff, a 30% [Increase C. DMG] buff, a 30% [Increase C. RATE] buff, a 25% [Strengthen] buff, or a [Block Damage] buff.

Aura. Increases Ally ATK in all Battles by 25%.

Cillian the Lucky Build – Gear

Cillian the Lucky Build – Masteries

Other champions from this faction

Other champions with similar debuffs

Other champions with Block cooldown skills debuff

Other champions with Stun debuff

Other champions with Decrease SPD debuff

Other champions with similar buffs

Other champions with Block damage buff

Other champions with Increase ATK buff

Other champions with Increase C.RATE buff