Hero Guides:







Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages
OD-01 guide idle heroes


Faction: Fortress

Role: Mage

OD-01 Review and Abilities


Chaos Dark – Deals (115% of Attack) damage against all enemies and has a 75% chance to silence Priest foes for 3 rounds.

Honest Heart II – Attack reduces the target attack by 8% for 3 rounds.

Magic Energy II – Increase Skill Damage by 75%, Hp by 35% and it by 20%.

Bad Temper II – Attack has a 80% chance to reduce target’s Crit by 20% and increase self Attack by 20% for 3 rounds.

OD-01 Guide